The aerodynamic, light-weight design opens up a variety of possibilities for using more environmentally friendly vehicles, such as electric vehicles. At only 500kg, towing the MINK on smaller vehicles is a breeze.
Room with a view
Small on the outside but spacious on the inside with a large panorama skylight and round windows on both sides. The queen size luxury mattress ensures a good nights sleep while being the perfect spot to stargaze. Additionally, a canvas bunk bed for a young child, also doubles as storage space.
Cuddle up and enjoy the wild like never before.
- The MINK - combine luxury and camping
The core of the Mink's design is intuitive functionality, sustainability, craftmanship and durability. By always focusing on the essentials for outdoor living, ensuring that you can enjoy the beauty of nature in a safe, simple and fun way. We strive to combine the intimacy of camping with style and comfort, but in a minimalistic way.
The back of the Mink opens onto a well-equipped and lighted outdoor kitchen. The kitchen has plenty of storage space, a gas stove, a built-in illuminated ice tank, a 12v and 220v electric socket. An optional solar panel provides extra power to the kitchen and sleeping area.
Find your perfect spot and prepare the next inspiration on the gas stove.
The MINK is a purpose-built sports camper that delivers more of everything: fun, capability and effortless freedom. Efficient Webasto heating, which can be ordered as an optional extra, guarantees year-round use of the Mink. The innovative, frameless Solid Shell Structure™ (patent pending) and the robust galvanised chassis make the camper very stable and safe to tow due to its very low center of gravity. Whether it be gravel, snow, sand or a paved road, the camper will follow you wherever exploration takes you.
The Mink specs:
- Gross weight 750 kg
- Net weight 500 kg
- Overall length 4116 mm
- Cabin length 2811 mm
- Overall height 1829 mm
- Overall width 2080 mm
- Cabin width 1511 mm
- Road clearance 330 mm
- Wheels 17 x 8, 5 x 112
- Tyres 225 / 55R / 17
- Tongue height 450 mm
- Tongue weight 74 kg
- Solid Shell structure made from ABS plastic
- 20mm High-Thermal insulation
- 2x front and 2x rear rugged manoeuvring handles
- AL-KO chassis - reinforced galvanized steel.
- AL-KO chassis - mechanical handbrake
- AL-KO emergency brakes
- AL-KO shock absorbers
- 13 pin electric trailer plug that charges while driving
- 70ah AGM battery
- 220v connection for charging
- DEFA Multi Charger 1205 flex
- Salvador upholstered backrest
- Luxury memory foam mattress, 140 x 200 cm
- Canvas bunk bed, 140 x 50 cm
- Large panorama skylight
- 2x large openable side windows
- Ceiling led mood lighting
- Canvas curtains on all windows
- 4x USB plugs
- 1x 220v plug
- Battery monitor
- 2x MINK storage pockets
- 2x side wall integrated static ventilation
OPEN AIR KITCHEN
- 3x large storage boxes
- 3x small storage boxes
- 2x felt storage boxes
- 1x 12v plug
- 1x 220v plug
- Illuminated ice chest, 36 L
- Below counter storage area
- 1x MINK chopping board